Our annual trip to Sun Valley this year was short and sweet. We had to be back for Grandpa Henry Hawkins funeral so we crammed everything into a day and a half.

The girls always love to go ice skating. Jason is a sport he puts the skates on and drags the girls around for an hour. I volunteer to take pictures.
Halle sure is happy about ice skating.

The girls usually ditch Jason after a few times around the rink.

They found dad hiding in the corner behind the guy in spandex. Jason is actually afraid of guys in spandex that spin around real fast on the ice skating rink.

This swan isn't to happy about the girls getting so close.
This is how I feel in the morning when they try and wake me up for breakfast.
Halle is happy that we finally made it to Brunch which happened to be our favorite pizza place in Sun Valley.

We were the first ones there that morning.

Leaving Smoky Mountain Pizza at around 11:00 am. We had a lot to do and a little bit of time.
Now it is off the the tram for a ride up the mountain.
P.S. Hunter made the Give Me a Chance and I'll Show You My Dance finals. They are tonight at the park if you would like to come and watch. Call me for details.
2 comments:
You guys look like your having a great summer... mountains, swimming, donuts... what could be better?!
I love vacation traditions! FUN!
Post a Comment