We went up A.F. Canyon a few weeks ago with some friends from Jason's work. They wanted to learn to fish. So, we packed up the kids and took off for Silver Lake. We didn't know the lake was practically empty. That didn't stop us we loaded up on junk food and fished for a few hours.
Halle has some skills. She was casting clear out to the middle of the lake.

Sammy broke out her new pink fishing pole and waited and waited for a fish to nibble.

Hunter tried to teach Sam how to cast. I think Sam wanted to throw Hunter in the Lake.

Luke got the hang of it. He kept wondering when he was going to catch a fish.

Well, as you can tell NO fish were harmed or caught or seen. But we still had a great time. My job was to drive the kids down to
Tibble Fork in the Rhino. (I think the ride down was the biggest hit of the trip, but don't tell the guys!)
We missed you Brooke. Hope
fully next time you can bring the other two kids fishing with us.
1 comments:
Thanks for posting this. I'm going to lift those photos of my kids fishing so I can prove to them they actually did do something fun this summer! Next year I'm coming too.
You were right--the rhino was the highlight of the trip.
Post a Comment