
Our ward is having a Fairy Tale Ball tonight for the Activity Day age girls. Hunter was super excited to go with her dad. What a cute couple!

They set up a salon at the church for hair and nails. Oops we missed the sign up for that, so we had a salon at our house. Berkley and Hunter were happy with what hair-do we could come up with. I think they look adorable.

I feel like the prom is just around the corner. Help me! Or help Jason find a part time job.

I can't wait for Halle and Hunter to go to the Fairy Tale Ball next year. I live for this kind of stuff.
4 comments:
Oh man - they are DANG cute! Good job on their hair little mama - The salon's got nothin on you! :)
That is the cutest idea... I love it! Hunter is a darling girl and Jason sure is a darling dad!
Good job on the hair...it's one of your talents:) Hunter looks gorgeous, as always! Our girls (and their Dad) had so much fun! I had the same thought about Prom. Kind of scary!
1. Jason is an adorable dad.
2. Hunter is probably the most beautiful child to walk the earth.
3. You must teach me all of your mad hair skills. I did the braid/bun thing on Sammie on Monday and she insisted that I do it everyday the rest of the week. We need new ideas.
4. Hunter's dress is to die for.
5. When are we coming back to dinner...just kidding..sort of.
Post a Comment