Thursday, November 4, 2010

Garage Party!

We had a impromptu Halloween party in our garage this year. Jason and I had cleaned the garage out and thought. . lets have a party. This is so white trash!
The girls came home after trick or treating soaking wet.

This is the only shot I have of the girls in their costumes. After months of planning and sewing, this is what I have to show for my hard, hard work. They are excited, that is all that matters.


This is the party before the trick or treating. Check out Grandma Nan at the end of the table.


Cute lizard, cute pink panther, cute purple bat, cute grandma and cute snow shovel in the back ground. You probably can't tell but I cleaned and oiled all of our gardening tools hanging up in the garage. It pays to watch Studio 5, I learn a lot of valuable info. Tomorrow they are discussing leggings!


Did Elvis come to any of your parties? I don't think so!

Fun neighbors, they are as crazy as I am. They thought hanging out in the garage was a good idea too.

The Nanners was on clean-up duty. Next year it is going to be bigger and better, just wait!








3 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

Your garage is cleaner than my house. If mine looked that nice I'd party in it all the time!

Jill Heaps said...

You are SO "white trash"!!! You seriously make me laugh the things you come up with girl! I love that you had a party in your garage. Just think, no mess inside. Now that's my kind of party!

brooke said...

I'm just glad you let us come inside to eat.

I think the garage party is a great idea. If the kids spiill-who cares!