Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Jason let the girls choose what kind of pies they wanted to make for Thanksgiving. Hunter only likes key lime pie and Halle likes apple pie. Jason made two different pies with the girls, while I cleaned up behind them. I don't know which is harder teaching kids to cook or cleaning up after kids.

Thanksgiving morning at Grandma Nan's. She made little turkeys out of gloves. The kids loved the turkey gloves especially Fisher, he kept walking around with his turkey gloves making sure no one stole his turkey.
Kelli, Grandma Nan and Me before our pants split.

Halle and Fisher checking out the turkey gloves. Fisher can't keep his hands of the turkey gloves.

The girls watching a movie after the feast.


Now off the Grandma Char's for dinner. We ate so much food and it was all delicious.

The Katoa's and the Hawkins.
We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.
Now bring on Santa!

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Will you make my pies please? :) Looks so good!

Cami said...

WOW you guys do not mess around TWO Thanksgivings!!! Thanks for the cookies:)

brooke said...

Two thanksgivings? That makes me feel better about what I did at Mimi's. Yes, we slummed there this Thanksgiving.

I'm impressed with Jason teaching the girls to make pies. I shoud have come over and learned!