Monday, November 29, 2010

What was I thinking?

For some stupid reason I thought that it would be fun to do some finish work in our house. IDIOT! It has been a disaster. I thought that it would take a week to do everything. I promised Jason that I would happily paint everything and not complain, boy was I wrong. I have had 3 bids. One guy was so cheap that I didn't dare use him. The 2nd guy finally emailed me back and said that he is declining the opportunity to paint (whatever). The 3rd guy better show up next week.

The rooms have been like this for a week. The kids think it is cool.

Who starts a project like this 3 weeks before Christmas?

I wish I could complain but if I do complain I will hear it from Jason.


The couches in one room an elliptical and a treadmill one word . . . "Classy". Santa doesn't even have room to come down the chimney. Maybe that's the plan.

7 comments:

brooke said...

Hang in there. It is going to look so good! I lived like that for months if it makes you feel any better :-)

Leslie said...

I feel your pain. We decided to do tile. The bathroom still isnt done. I have no bathtub (only a shower) and it SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!! But who is complaining?)

The Pixton Family said...

It will be amazing when it's done!

Jessica F. said...

You were thinking about how darling it is going to turn out and it looks amazing. I can't wait to see the finished project in 3 weeks! (Not saying that it will take that long to finish, that is just when we are coming out!)

Jill Heaps said...

CRAZY! Hey, it keeps life interesting... I have to admit I am jealous! You are seriously so creative! post pictures when your done!!!

Ryan and Amber said...

Stay Classy San Francisco - on the bright side it is gonna look hella good when it is all done! Maybe you can come do mine next?

Cami said...

Oh it looks so good already!!! I'm with ya on the nightmare part it sucks having your house torn up:) Good luck it's looking very close!