Happy Birthday Halle!!!
Halle on her Blessing day.
Getting ready for church.
Halle being an angel.
Grandma was tending Halle and let Halle go out in the sun without sunscreen, bad Grandma!
4th of JulyEaster
One thing that I love about Halle is that she is a super good babysitter. She doesn't have anyone at home to watch but she is awesome watching other kids. People always comment on how nice she is with their little ones. She has said she would like to have 100 kids when she groes up, so that they can do all the work while she watched T.V.
Another thing about Halle is that whatever she tries she does well at it. She is very talented.
Another thing about Halle is that whatever she tries she does well at it. She is very talented.
She is also a good cleaner. She gets up early in the morning and does her jobs and is ready for the day before Hunter is out of bed.
Halle also loves her Grandma Nan. Halle loves to go hang out with grandma and give her facials and pedicures. She will also rub her back and feet for a small price.
We are super excited to for Halle to be baptized in the next few weeks. She is trying to get all of her teasing out, because she knows that she can't tease after she is Baptized!!!
WE LOVE YOU HALLE!!





4 comments:
Halle was the cutesy baby ever. Her hair was amazing. I totally want her to marry Luke.
She is too dang cute and I can't wait til you post more baptism pics. And what is with those dark headed babes turning into tan blondies? So weird.
Happy Birthday to cute Halle. That is some serious hair Halle was blessed with. I love it:) She's such a cutie, we love Halle at our house! Can't wait to see her baptized! I can't imagine Halle will ever stop teasing though, it's part of her fun personality!
WOW I had some serious catching up to do you guys have been busy!!! Happy Birthday Hals I can not believe you are 8 I also can't believe all that dark hair!!!!!!!
Post a Comment