Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hike to Timp Cave


Halle taking a break in the shade.

This is Jason trying to show Hunter the view of Highland. She was a little scared to look over the edge. I don't know where she gets that from.


I know that Jason's head was chopped off but, I had to prove that I was there. I am always the one taking the pictures so I have to take what I can get.



This picture is inside the cave.
It was a fun hike but a little harder than I was expecting. Jason had to carry Halle on his shoulders for about 1/4 of the time. It was also pretty hot too. If you are going to hike to Timp Cave go early and bring water. The tour in the cave took us about 1 hour. It was a 3 hour activity. Now we can cross it off our "TO DO" list.




5 comments:

clarke fam said...

Hey we hiked it also on Sat. morning. my kids loved it, and wasn't the cave awesome. Missed you guys on Sunday. talk to you soon...

Jessica F. said...

So much fun! That is such a beautiful hike. There is nothing like the mountains of Utah!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun.Bryce and Cole hiked that right after I had Alayda. I should go. I heard I missed out on something great! One more thing to check off!

Hema and Becky said...

That looks like fun! Hema and I wanted to take Little Hema last year, but got nervous with the kid that slipped of the path last year. I think we will wait until our kids are a nit bigger!

bulkleybunch said...

brandi!! i LOVE the pic of you and jason's body. so perfect. don't you hate being the designated photographer sometimes?? halle is adorable and the poop story is sooo you. love ya!