Sunday, July 6, 2008

We love the great outdoors!

We went up A.F. Canyon last week with my mom, and brother Lanny and his kids Fisher and Lance. We road the rhino and the 4 wheelers up to Silver Lake. The kids fished while my mom and I ate snacks in the rhino.
I saw my friend the other day and I asked her why my friends are all so cute on their blogs. She said no one puts ugly pictures of themselves on their blogs. Oh Really! Some of us have to take what we can get.
Hunter was the only one to catch a fish.

Jason and Lanny wouldn't give up.


Halle and Lance joined us in the rhino.



Then Halle then joined Fisher on the 4wheelers. Halle kept Fisher busy.
We enjoy the outdoors so much, especially when we can go home and shower.




7 comments:

bulkleybunch said...

brandi baby! you never look bad my dear. and i know, it's kind of pathetic how everyone looks so great on their blogs. you've motivated me to post myself in true form, now i just gotta figure out how to use a computer again!! love ya! :)

bulkleybunch said...

i just read my comment and i sounded like i think i usually look darn good in my pics and now i'm typing a run on sentence. i guess it's passed my bedtime.

Hema and Becky said...

Sounds like fun! We went fishing last week and little Hema was the only one to catch a fish too! It's funny how the dad's pretend like it's okay, but start focusing harder on the fishing!

Jennifer Napierski said...

You still look like the OHS cheerleader just a few years back. I loved bumping into you and you looked just as beautiful as ever. I think you saw me the only time I wasn't in work out clothes. That's why I'm never in the pics on my blog.

Unknown said...

Are not the rhino's the best? Love it!Looks like you had fun! We will have to go sometime....

clarke fam said...

We need to get a rhino. You guys are having so much fun.

Persnickety Prints said...

I was thinking, I should find Dan Martinez & get our Olan Mills Summer 1995 roomate 8x10 professional photo from him (he'd better not have thrown it away!). Now that would be a cute one of us ALL! (remember we wore black & denim? Soooo hot!)