Halle wanted to learn to ride her bike. We dusted off Hunter's old pink bike and put her helmet on. She took off down the street and hasn't looked back.

Every morning when she wakes up she likes to go for a little ride. She always asked how many miles she road. She hears me and Jason talk about running so, I think that is why she is worried about getting her miles in.
Halle has totally gotten her miles in this week.
6 comments:
Go little 5 year old! What a daredevil...she must take after her Mom! :)
I am so happy to know that a 5 year old is getting more exercise than me!
that is so awesome! I wish I could see her take off on her little morning bike ride. And I love that tiny little pink bike. I don't think I ever had one that small!
That is great! Go Halle! She is such a little cutie! She looks adorable in her helmet too!!!
Holy cow look at her go! That's awesome! I don't even remember if I can ride a bike it's been so long! Go halle!
Go halle. I just got a new bike and am not used too the way it goes so im doing about as well as you taking a spin around the block every morning untill i get the hang of it. which will be soon...i hope.
-parker
Post a Comment