Thursday, July 31, 2008

Riding the Rhino!

We went up A.F. canyon a few weeks ago to ride the Rhino. We love it! It is one of the funnest thing to do with your family.
Hunter wanted to take a picture of us, scarey!

Grandma Nan love it too. She likes to go fast!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your family is so stinken cute! Looks like a lot of fun. I love the picture of you and Jason. Not bad for an 8 year old taking it!

Leslie said...

Ms Brandi K! How are you doing? I was thinking about you last night and thought...I should google her, see if she has a blog, since everyone has a blog! ;-) And here you are!! How are you doing?? Your family is so cute! And so big!
You can check out my blog at http://whatblog2.blogspot.com/
Anyway, I hope you dont mind I stalked you out. ;-)

~Leslie (From AC)

Hema and Becky said...

So much fun!! Little Hema saw the pictures and asked if we could go ride our own rhino....uh, we don't have a rhino baby. Oh well, I guess he'll have to settle for the stroller!