BEFORE
AFTER
This is what it looked like after. Check out our little stubby tree in front of the window. I couldn't see out of the window before, but I can sure see out now! It feels good to have 1/4 of the yard ready for Fall. I have to use my time wisely, hunting season is here and if I want any help from Jason I have to do as much as possible when he is home. We filled up our trailer full of clippings, so we had to stop. Next time he is in town we will work on the side yard.



4 comments:
It looks butched!!! But good... Thanks for saving my honey moon the other morning Ryan was about to cry! I owe ya! Oh and I love your halloween it looks so cute on your new cute table:)
It looks great! I love trimming things back. I cleaned up our yard myself when SAm was out of town last weekend. It sucked but I was so tired of seeing the weeds that I just got out there and got 'er done.
Impressive! What does Jason get to hunt this year? Good luck getting the side yard done.
Good work. Your yard always rocks!
Post a Comment