If you watch TV like I do, you would know Vern Yip. He is a decorator on HGTV. I don't really love him, but I do like to say his name, "Vern Yip". So anyways, I have my own Vern, her name is Hunter. She wouldn't stop asking me to decorate for Halloween last week so of course I gave in. I just let her do it because I didn't really care.
P. S. this is the table I bought with my substituting money. I think the money only paid for one of the orange stars. O well, it was a learning experience.



7 comments:
That is way too cute! It looks like a display you'd see at Taipan or Rod Works or something. Hunter has talent! Hope my girls don't see it......they'll be wanting us to decorate for Halloween. I'm not ready to do that yet. Then I have to admit that Summer is over. I don't want it to be over!!!
You have the cutest stuff. I love the new table. Is it in your entry? Hunter is really really good. I need to have her come over and give my entire house an overhaul. Seriously, where do you get all of your cute stuff?
Cute! It seriously looks so good!
Halloween stuff could possibly be my favorite. You have some REALLY cute things. I LOVE the table.
I put up my stuff out a couple of weeks ago which was easy because I only have about 7 things! I could use a second opinion as to where it all should go. Send Hunter! Actually, why don't you all come???
Send her over!!! I love love love your new table!!!
Wow! I totally thought that was a page from a Pottery Barn catalog! That looks fantastic. Send Hunter out here to do our decorating!
So cute!!! Hunter definately has your taste - If she had Jason's she would have hung the deer or bear there with a witch hat on! I'd have her come decorate for me, but I seriously have no good decorations! Maybe someday!
Post a Comment