Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yes, more dance!

Hunter has always wanted a tiara, a sash and a trophy. Now that she has all three, we are done with dance solos. Halle asked when she can do a solo, I told her when dad finds time to get another job!

This is Little Hema. He came and watched Hunter perform her solo. He was so funny. Look at his big eyes. I hope he wasn't traumatized by all those GIRLS! His little sister Vela was super sick with ear aches and they still came to watch Hunts. Thank You Becky, and especially Hema.

Hunter and Halle's friends Lauren and Micaela came to watch too. Thank You!

This is Shauna, Hunters dance teacher. She is the best dancer I've ever seen. She is ripped. Jason and I saw her dance a few years ago, and Jason was wondering if she works out a lot. Umm YEAH!
I try and fatten her up with treats but it's not working. The only one fattening up is me. What is going on? I guess dancing from 8am-10pm is a good work out!



4 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

Wow Hunter looks like a princess!! We are still wanting to see Halle dance so let us know when she dances next. Love you guys!

Ryan and Amber said...

Ok - The treats always make it to me but the invite to the dance solo DID NOT! What the heck? Geez - you think I'm kidding when I say I want to live vicariously through you and your girls? WRONG! :) Congrats, Hunter!

Jessica F. said...

What a cute girl. I love how girly your girls are. They are so sweet and talented... like their momma!

Jill Heaps said...

CONGRATULATIONS Hunter! and MOMMY!!! I am sure you LIVE at the dance studio :) Good thing you enjoy it so much! She is taking after her mom thats for sure! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!