Friday, March 19, 2010

March Maddness!

Halle lost her tooth at school yesterday. She was hoping to lose it at school. She had it all planned out. She is super funny about getting attention at school. Halle is sort of shy about certain things but then out of nowhere she is a WILD WOMEN. She has always wanted to lose a tooth at school and have her name said over the intercom. She has accomplished one of her goals this year.

March Madness is MADDENING! Don't get me wrong I love a good Basketball game, I love 2OT Basketball games, but this is maddening.

This is how we eat dinner during March Madness. ALONE!





This is some of my homemade wheat bread. I was watching Oprah the other day and a man was explaining how bad white bread is for you. He said it was like eating a candy bar. So I am trying to make wheat bread once a week. The recipe I have is so good. I will make 5 loaves. That is enough for an entire week. If Jason will stop handing it out like candy we should be just fine.


To prove to my friends that I really grind my own wheat, here is my bucket of wheat. I have already gone through one bucket of wheat. (In the last year)


If you want the recipe I will give it to you for a price! JK.


4 comments:

Jessica F. said...

That bread looks AMAZING! I can't wait till we have more space and I can grind my own wheat.

Halle is such a cutie! I love that she planned it all out.

Mike "N" Girlz said...

Brandy, really can you stop making me look bad. Grinding your own wheat and making bread. I don't know if I can keep up with all this

Ryan and Amber said...

So really if you lose a tooth in school they say your name in the end of day announcements or what? Wow - I have a lot to learn about what drives kiddos to their lofty goals! She looks like a cutie!

Unknown said...

You are always up to something good! That bread is looks good!Yum!