Thursday, June 9, 2011

Awards Assembly/ Last Day of School

Hunter received an award at school "The Great American Challenge". It was a lot of hard work. Here are a few things that she had to memorize and pass off.

1. The 50 states

2. The Star Spangled Banner

3. The Pledge of Allegiance (spelled and punctuated correctly)

4. The Preamble

5. The Gettysburg Address

I am so proud of her. It literally took hours and hours to memorize all of the items.



Check it out! AWESOME!


This is the last day of school. Hunter passed the 5th grade. She had the BEST teacher ever. Really, the best teacher. Hunter learned a lot but also enjoyed every second in Miss. Mitchell's class.

Halle passed 2nd grade this year. She also had an amazing teacher. We were really lucky to have had such great teachers. Halle is the youngest girl in her class. She still did a great job. She even won a few Spelling Bees at the end of the year. (She got that talent from Jason)

Halle is a great student.


Yeah for Summer.


3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

I am going to challenge Hunter to the 50 states thing - I did that too in 5th grade and this old gal's still got it! :) Now, do you think we could put a couple of flowers in our hair and cruise around on Cali bikes and look that cute?

Hema and Becky said...

So Cute! I don't think I could pass off a single one of the items from Hunter's list! Wow! What smarties you have!

Leslie said...

I like how you tell how awesome your daughters are. (and they are pretty awesome!!) and then put a little cheer in there for Kelli's daughter at the end! YEAH FOR SUMMER! What a great aunt!!