Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dance Festival 2011

I recorded Halle's dance for the Dance Festival so I didn't get any action shots. She did a dance to a High School Musical song. She kept saying how it was so easy. She didn't really do the dance because it was so easy. I kept think, how much money are we spending on dance, and finally she has an opportunity to show her skills and she flops around not doing the dance. I wanted to yell, "Do it full out!"

My camcorder ran out of tape so, I did get action shots of Hunter. Now, she did it "full out". She loves stuff like this. I think she volunteered to be in every grades dance. Hunter is the one in the white t-shirt, shorts, and cowgirl boots. The two girls in front of Hunter are wondering why she is so excited.



This is Hunter, Mckynlie and Samantha. They are sweet girls. I am so happy she has good friends. We can't wait for next years dance festival.

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

I'm just gonna say it - I am GLAD the festival is history - until next year, no more "Surfin' USA"! LOL

Jessica F. said...

So awesome. I would love to see a good dance festival. Maybe your girls could do their dances at the reunion. I will plan on it!