Halle and Hunter are on the swim team this year. This was the first meet of the season.

Hunter improved on all 3 of her stokes. She cut off 2o seconds on each of her races.
Halle also improved on her times. Her arms were like little motors when she swam the freestyle.

This is
Halle's favorite stroke, the breast stroke. She is so cute when she does it.

Hunter is usually smiling when she swims or she is looking around for Lauren, to see where she is.

These 3 girls were cheering each other on. They are good cheerleaders!

These 2 are good goof balls!

Almost done! The meet started at 4:00 and we were finally done at 8:30. Holy cow, I feel like I was running another 1/2 marathon. One swim meet done, three to go.
1 comments:
I love that your girls swim. What an amazing sport. Maybe they can teach me!
I have been mia on your blog. Sorry. I didn't realize that you went private again.
We can't wait to see you in 5 weeks... EXACTLY!
Post a Comment